Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Wandering: VESPA
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:00:27 -0500

At 09:25 AM 3/15/02 -0500, BOB KRAMER wrote:
>Vespa has only been selling scooters here for the last two years,
>having finally met U.S. emissions standards.

I stammer in disbelief.  VESPA was a constant of the 1950's high school and
college scene.  I believe one was a regular prop on the Dobie Gillies series.

VESPA might have RE-ENTERED the US market but they were quite successful
prior to the statist imposition of Federal clean-air standards.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: VESPA)