Subject: SV: [Leica] WTB: Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:51:54 +0100

Sam,
I can get you one from our local dealer. Price he's asking is $280 here in
Sweden. I can post it to you EXPRESS and you'll have it next week IF you can
mail funds Express....
Expensive way to get one but if you have no alternative and are willing to
pay Swedish prices, let me know. It's a wee drive into town (I live on an
island) but I'll help you out if you need it.

Cheers, Duncan

Resales:

I would like to buy the Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x and get it sometime
next week.  Do any of you have a new one in stock right now?

Everyone:

Does you know where I can find a Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x in stock
today?

Sam Carleton