Subject: Re: [Leica] I just like the Macs better.
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:37:20 +0000

On 16/3/02 2:15 am, "Mark Kronquist" <mak@teleport.com> wrote:

> Me too ditto for my wife, 7 year old son 4 year old daugther father and
> mother 6 Mac votes here
>
> --

I must say that, having made the move to the Power Mac platform from 25
years of using PCs (personally and as a fundamental part of the activities
of my company), I wish I had moved to the Mac platform years ago (at least
personally).

It not only works well, it is nowhere near the royal pain that Windows in
any guise has and may well continue to be.

Simon

B&W images at http://www.monochromeimage.com