Subject: [Leica] Essay Updates and more
From: "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:14:33 -0800

Thanks, collectively, for all your comments, suggestions and criticisms.
I am continually amazed at the things that come up when I post my work
for review.  I think about things for hours, days, weeks and a 10 second
reply from someone introduces something completely new. Zing!

I've gone thru and edited my earlier post of New York pictures, chunked
them appropriately, and added some new images/galleries.  I'm quite
pleased with the result.

The (correct) URL for the main index page is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~heninger/photography.html

Direct links to the galleries:

Anonymous:  http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/anonymous/FrameSet.htm

Part 1 of a two part on people

Anonymous2: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/anonymous2/FrameSet.htm

Part 2 of a two part on people

Ground Zero:  http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/groundzero/FrameSet.htm

I did visit Ground Zero, but I focused on those around me, not the site
itself.

Found Object: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/foundobject/FrameSet.htm

Inanimate objects

Abstract:  http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/abstract/FrameSet.htm

Shooting from the hip, with a slow shutter can give you interesting
things.

Scenes: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/scene/FrameSet.htm

I walked a lot in New York.  I took pictures when I walked.

Art: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/art/FrameSet.htm

I went to a few museums and took some pictures.

San Jose: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/sanjose/FrameSet.htm

I walk daily during lunch, and I always take a camera.

Family: http://home.attbi.com/~heninger3/family/FrameSet.htm

Some self-indulgent pictures of my kids and family.

Thanks...

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
heninger@adobe.com