Subject: Re: [Leica] OExercise, was Motor Scooters
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:15:38 -0500

B.D.

If you bicycle on the streets of Brookline or around Boston University,
then you're a much braver man than I.

BTW, Vespa scooters were very popular in Boston in the early 60s.  A lot
of fellow students at Mass Art had them as they were so inexpensive
compared to cars.  I preferred my "chopped" Model A coupe with a '51
Olds V8.

Jim
http://www.hemenway.com

- ---