Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doug herr beardman of Sacramento
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:45:51 -0800

> on 3/16/02 12:26 PM, Pablo Kolodny at pablokolodny@mac.com wrote:
>
>> Hi Doug,
>>
>> I've just come from your web site and had the chance to see you there with
>> that R and long lens array. But what it really impressed me is your big nice
>> beard. Have you ever tried to brush cameras and lenses with it ? Sure it
>> should give them a personal touch !!
>>
>> cheers...
>
> nahh ... but sometimes I store a snack in it.  I quit shaving in april 1977
> and aside from the mess after eating citrus fruit I haven't missed shaving
> at all.

ha! how many snacks do you think you stored since then ? hundreds ?
many years ago I also got some beard, not as big as yours but a nice one.
what it was really messy after eating was spaghetti with sauce...
now I got only a little beard below my mouth.

on the other side, if I already respect you I'd say that now and on I will
more. I do respect people with so big personal character...

regards