Subject: Re: [Leica] Even more goodies FS
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:58:47 -0800

Dante,

  I will take the 135 Nikkor lens.  What did you mean by "Came back from a
CLA on Friday, but
 it is starting to show its age"?  I presume optics are clean and clear.
What condition is barrel in?
  I also want the 43mm screw-in cap and 58mm cap.  Can you throw these caps
in?  How do you want me to pay?  Paypal, check?

Thanks,
David Lee
1173 Yarwood Ct.
San Jose, CA 95128