Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:29:44 -0800

Doug,

Are you assuming your daughter is not a monster ?
I do have two male monsters, 15 and 18, a daughter monster of 12 and at last
the smallest monster, a nice boy of 4.

By the way, if your wife is willing to be named as a good one, she should've
gone towards such mother and kill her on your behalf. That way you could've
shot two birds with only one shot. <g>.

At last, I think you're creating some expectations about this job.
Why don't you post results with a circle in the image surrounding your own
monster ?? It'd be nice to have the chance...

saludos

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com