Subject: Re: [Leica] I am probably crazy, but...
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:19:01 -0500

Simon Stevens wrote:

> For any group photo I would add:
>
> 1.Test your equipment.
> 2.If possible, carry spares (body, flash, if any)
> 3.Arrive early
> 4.Be absolutely ready before they arrive.
> 5.Work quickly, and tell them how many shots you are going to take.
> 6.One roll is enough. More than that and they will be fidgety and the
> pictures will be unusable.
> 7.Shooting with two cameras is good insurance.
> 8.Drink a beer afterwards.

Simon,

I don't know if you caught this or not, but in #6 you say one roll is
enough and in #7 you say to shoot with two cameras.  Are you expecting
Doug to take the one roll of film out of the first camera and put it in
the second?  Or is your point that 48 images is too much and maybe 6 to
10 frames on two seperate rolls of film?  Call me crazy, but I think you
ment the latter, correct?

Sam Carleton