Subject: [Leica] two-wheel transportation
From: "Larry Fuller" <merryandbo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:44:08 -0800

   Although I'm new to Leica and photography, I do have over 50,000
miles on motorcycles. Like flying (which I also do), practicing karate
(which I do), or buying Leica gear (which I have just started), it's one
of those things you can't justify, you do it because you can, and
because you love it. Concerning the questions about getting a scooter, I
agree with the suggestion that you get something with larger wheels.
It's much safer. Also I concur with the suggestion on taking the MSF
course. It will make you a much safer driver.  Also I suggest that you
assume that every vehicle in the world is out to get you.  That way,
when some idiot does pull in front of you, and it will happen, you will
be ready for it.  It takes much more concentration to safely drive on
two wheels, but I wouldn't give it up for anything.  I just ordered
larger saddlebags so I can get all this new Leica gear in there with my
other necessities :)

Bo