Subject: RE: [Leica] Chinatown
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:37:11 -0800

You missed a good time...  when you arrived, we were at the Empress Pavilion
Restaurant.. so we were all "hidden"

I will keep you on the list, and maybne you can bring down some shots for
the print review.....  Digital, analog, computer, B+W, slides.. all count!
Next time may be in the canyons out by Pepperdine.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net