Subject: [Leica] Leica 1/2 case with provision for Abrahansson winder
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:03:14 -0800

I just received the 1/2 case I ordered from Umana on Ebay.   Umana is the
brand name used by Luigi Crescenzi the manufacturer.

It fits my M6 like a glove and appears to be well made.   It is easy to
swing the wind lever down into its useful position.

There is a slight bulge in the right front for getting a sure grip onto the
camera body.

A Zing cover fits easily over the M6 when storing the camera in my Domke
bag.

This is a highly recommended 1/2 case.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California