Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: organ donors
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:39:58 +0000

On the subject of organ donation

When organs are transplanted The guy who pulls them out makes money
the guy who puts them in makes money, the guy who transports them makes
money and so does the hospital and the recipient has to pay gor it.
The only one who gets nothing by law is the guy who supplies the organs
and of
course his next of kin. For this reason, if anyone wants my organs I
have
a fixed price schedule for them. If it's illegal to sell them I don't
care,
being dead and all. But no money no liver and that's that. Sue me!
Javier