Subject: RE: [Leica] A little Birdie
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:25:49 -0500

First, I don't think an M6 at $1750, or even $1500, is anywhere within
competitive range - in terms of price - with the Cosina R2 at, what, $650?

And Chevy? Bit your tongue. More like a top-of-the-line Mercedes v. a
slightly less feature packed model.

BTW, Steve, I don't disagree with you at all about not buying the M6 to
sell...but there are times when one wants to sell some equipment toward the
purchase of other equipment, and one of the attractive features of Leica
gear in the past is how well it has held its value.

B. D.