Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 12
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:02:05 -0600

Steve,

Although alt-1 is definitely easy on the eyes, I have to go with your
main image. Excellent use of the Nocti,  and excellent results from the
Efke 100. I tried a brick of Adox KB-14 back in the 1970's when it was
made by Efke. The results were what I expected, and I didn't use it
again. It worked for you here.

Jeffery Smith