Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 Leica Sales Where you live
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:15:24 -0500

Syracuse, NY - very few if any items. Was one dealer who used to display his
own M equipment but if you ask to buy he then informed you it was not for
sale.  Most equipment is in the hands of a few users and not in store
fronts.  For those of us our Haj ( ?spelling) is to go down to Tamarkin or
other stores and pray before the altar Leica ( as I will be doing in one
month :)

ernie