Subject: [Leica] Neal F PAW week 12
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:17:11 -0500

This week I had a problem choosing which shot I liked best out of two similar images. They were taken at the same location, using the same background, with
different foregrounds. The first of them is more universal in its imagery, the second is more pointedly American although still somewhat universal. I just can't
make up my mind which one I like the best!!!
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk12.jpg.html>
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk12alt.jpg.html>
Which do you prefer??

Neal F