Subject: Re: [Leica] PHOTOS (MKollash): Live at Reverb, Cedar Falls, Iowa, USA
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:49:04 -0600

Nathan,
You picked one of my favorites as a good one.  And the one you would get rid
of is also one I like how the light outlines Bo's (guitar player) face.
Admittedly, I should have edited what I put up on the Web... as you say too
much of the same.  Yes, I sure did have fun.  Thanks Nathan. I always
appreciate your remarks. /matt
Nathan said:
Some good pics in there but you could have done with tighter editing. There
are too many similar shots where the guitarist's hat covers his face. But
this one is a little masterpiece:
http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/reverb/pages/2002-37-03.htm

As an example of tighter editing, I would get rid of this one:
http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/reverb/pages/2002-37-18b.htm

It does not add anything, you can see no facial expression, and his arm
covers up the face of the drummer in the background.

But you sure had fun...

Nathan

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PHOTOS (MKollash): Live at Reverb, Cedar Falls, Iowa, USA)