Subject: Re: [Leica] 135/3.4 APO Telyt vs 135/2.8 Elmarit
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:34:38 -0800

B. D. Colen wrote:

> And if I'm just out wandering around I'll usually just carry an M with a 28
> or 35 - not a bag and an assortment of lenses. But different strokes
> for...;-)

BD,

that would be my ideal outfit too. Almost for everything I use the M with a
nicer 35/2 mounted on it. Ah, and the new Motor M.
But as I said that's ideal, then I go out with a bag with one M6 + motor,
one M4-2 plus Tom's RW, the 35/2, the DR 50/2, and the 90/2... no flash...
some film.
And what I really enjoy is to go out with just my Rollei 3,5F 12/24ed
Xenotar and some few Pan F and FP4 ...
Sure different strokes, quiet diverse.

- --
Pablo Kolodny