Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon FD lenses on Visoflex II ???
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:51:41 +0800

Hi John,

I fully understand how you feel.  I also trained in the UK and subsequently
slaved for the British National Health Service for a number of years.

As a Leica nut I had always wondered why my monthly UK salary would not even
buy me a M6 (on topic!) so I quit and came to practise in Hong Kong and have
not looked back since.  Now I can have as many Leicas I fancy :-)  The down
side is my other hobby is costing me a lot more: cars typically cost twice
as much here compared to the UK.

Which part of Scotland are you in?  We have a family cottage there bought in
the '30s.

Bests,

Joseph
Former Canon FD shooter, former ENT surgeon, now ER doc