Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: B&W labs (and color, too)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:08:25 -0800

Sam curmudgeon Carleton wrote:

> P.S.  I won't give out the name of the lab in Cincinnati.  The owner,
> Vicky, has opted to cut back her hours and stop excepting new customers
> because of some life changes.  Sorry:(  It is a lose to all of us, I was
> hoping to talk her into printing Fiber again, but that is simply out of
> the question:(

ha! what a nice guy you are.
egoistic, egocentric, ego ego ego ego ego ...
bah... keep her for yourself and then stop bothering with your high standard
smaller prints.
I hope you do not find the color lab as you'll do the same.

PS: wouldn't you be trying to collect all the list high standard printing
stuff to bring to that poor woman, you're cutting her the possibility of
making some big extra money.

;-)

- --
Pablo Kolodny