Subject: RE: [Leica] David Bailey - success ratio of shots
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 20 Mar 2002 03:09:18 -0000

It was HCB that said "it takes a lot of milk to make a small amount of
cream".

I think fishing is a good analogy of photography - there are only 2 things
I have an abudance of patience for - fishing and photography. - Many
hours, lots of bait, lots of tangles, etc - sound familiar?  And you never
know what you've cuaght until you pull it out of the water - if anything
at all.  (Fish are incredibly smart in Oz, ....)

Karina