Subject: RE: [Leica] Keepers
From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:42:17 -0600

I have about 108 (36x3) decisive moments each week, and about 3 of them are
really good images. I know of only one person on this forum who can get
PAWs from January 1 to July 1 from just one roll of film.

I'm hoping that in a few years, I'll have 6 really good ones from 3 rolls.
Part of my problem is motor drives. But, like a machine gun, my "hit" rate
has gone up.

Jeffery Smith