Subject: Re: [Leica] Keepers/Three Seconds of Eternity
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:37:31 -0500

Possibly there is some lack of appreciation going on here about HCB.

    Here is the last paragraph from a 6 page essay Robert Doisneau wrote in
his book 'Three Seconds of Eternity' near the end of his long career:

    "A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there, put
together end to end; that never makes more than two or three seconds wrung
from eternity."

He was talking about his 'decisive moments.'

sl