Subject: Re: [Leica] What does the 75 Summilux really look like?
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:39:11 -0500

Logan Reinwood wrote:

> You should look at the pdf file annoucing the M7 on the leica web site.
> On the last page there are pictures of all M lenses at the same scale.

From the picture in the PDF file, the 75 looks only a touch bigger then
the 90.  But I get the impression that if you take more of a frontal
view of the lens ON a M body, you would really see the difference.  I am
also wondering what the 75 looks like ON a M body.  I am hoping someone
on the LUG that owns the 75 can post a picture of the lens ON a M body.

Sam

P.S.  If Leica is reading this list, I would LOVE to see more pictures
on the web site!  Maybe like an image of each lens ON a M6 or M7, just a
thought.  It just helps put things into prospective for me.