Subject: RE: [Leica] What does the 75 Summilux really look like?
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:51:58 -0800 (PST)

> Seriously though - :-) - doesn't it make a whole lot more
> sense to go to
> your nearest camera store, mount a 75 on your favorite M
> body, heft it, play
> with it, focus it, and get a feel for it, rather than
> worry about what it
> looks like on your computer monitor?
>
> B. D.

    Even though I can appreciate your sense of humor, you
must remember that not everyone lives near a photo store
that stocks the Leica toys.
    I was genuinely shocked last Saturday after making the
long drive into Chicago to learn that one of their largest
stores did not have even an M6 on display.

    I do not know what Leica's current requirements are to
be an authorized dealership, but apparently there must be a problem.