Subject: [Leica] Microtek Scanners
From: "Bill Grimwood" <bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:57:42 -0600

I owned a Microtek X6 scanner and if Microtek gave me their best scanner and
a million dollars I would give them the million dollars back and throw the
scanner in the garbage can.  I could get no service from them and the only
way I could get their attention was to write a letter, sent via certified
mail addressed to the Head Idiot.  When they called their tech could not get
the scanner to work either so I tossed it into the garbage can and chalked
it up to education.  I will not give away something that does not work.

Bill Grimwood