Subject: RE: [Leica] Keepers [was: David Bailey...]
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:59:30 +0100

John

I think in particular of the shot he took on the Greek island of Sifnos of a
child at the top of some stairs. Exquisite, just a perfect  moment of
someone disappearing out of the frame.

I've been to Sifnos and the Greek islands many times and never taken
anything approaching the quality of this shot - no surprise there I guess!

Steve