Subject: [Leica] WAW, not PAW
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:46:52 -03-30

While I don't seem to have the where for all to participate in the PAW I
feel obliged to inflict a WEBSITE of the week on you all.

Last week it was Iceberg Ally, this week it is Sound Symposium. An
international festival of new music and performing art held in St. John''s
every two years.

There new site is up and has a page of my pictures from Sound Symposium
2000 online.
...can you pick out the Leica shots?

cheers

... shame about the scotch. Always been a Talisker and Oban kind of guy,
myself.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
www.greglocke.com
PictureDesk International ....NEWS PICTURES ONLINE!
www.pdiphotos.com