Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Website/Porn
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:01:56 +1100

Sam what on earth is a Troll?

No, seriously chaps, I went into the LUG Home Page Index and clicked on this
site listed under Tina'a pages wanting to really impress my friend by
showing her some of the LUGGERS work - I don't know if they were impressed
or not but they were suprised - which left me pleading "I do not know"
(ROFL) but I do not think they were convinced...it's bad enough that I
bought a Poloroid not that long agao and the sales chap hinted they were
great for "home entertainment" - I am thinking of sending someone else in to
buy my Poloroid film....so I guess the next thing is to hire the Boogie
Nights video....incognito off course.

Karina