Subject: [Leica] Paris LUG Meet
From: nippotam@freesurf.fr
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:44:57 +0100 (CET)

I live in Paris XIV just near VI. We can meet in afternoon when you want.
I send you directly my phone number.

To next Week

Pierre-Denis

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:20:12 -0400
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
<011301c1d018$96dc5860$94a6fea9@3zlwb> <00fe01c1d0f5$6a62a860
$d1b880ac@nsula.edu>

Saturday I will be going to Paris for a nine day vacation.  I was hoping to
get together with some of the Parisian LUG members.  I am in Paris until
April 2 and will be staying in the 6th arr.  If anybody wants to get
together, please contact me before I leave on Saturday.  My time is pretty
flexible, so any day or time will be fine.

Regards,

Robert

- - --