Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Website
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:12:33 -0600

I have removed the offending link from My LUGer index.  Those who
have been there recently may need to hit the reload or refresh
button.  I have no idea how that happened.  It was certainly not like
that when I first set it up.  I check all links before I list them.
I guess a domain was bought out or something?

My sincere apologies to Tina and anyone else who may have been offended.

And I don't really know how official my Leica site is considered.  I
just offer it as a hopefully helpful resource to LUGers.

Mike