Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW/wk12/sl
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:06:59 -0600

Steve:

>Pardon the low quality of this photo, the result of trying to handhold with
>a 50mm lens wide open at a 30th and having had too much coffee:
>
>http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk12.html

If the subject were anybody other than Ted Turner, would you still have
selected this as your image for the week?

It works for name dropping.  I don't think it works as a stand alone image,
though.  It's blurry.  His eyes aren't in focus.  His eyes are obscured by
shadows.  There's some weird Easter egg shaped bokeh going on in the
background.  I'd choose any of your previous PAWs over this one in a
heartbeat.

Eric