Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Website
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:52:34 -0800

I read where the opening of a scam site may create a reconnection to a
charge by the minute phone line in a foreign country with a resulting
astronomical phone bill.  These sites were disclosed as porn sites.

The article I read indicated that AT&T has reluctantly abated the charges
that have resulted from this scam.

If you stumble onto such a site, quickly close it before the connection can
be converted to the high pay line.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California