Subject: [Leica] FS Novoflex "LeicaR-CanonEOS" Lens adapter
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:59:45 EST

For Sale:  Novoflex "LeicaR-CanonEOS" Lens adapter

This lens adapter enables you to mount Leica R lenses on Canon EOS cameras.
The adapter is made by Novoflex in Germany.  Any 1-cam, 2-cam, 3-cam or
R-cam/3rd-cam lens can be used.  The lens has to be manually focused (of
course!) and used in stop down metering mode.  You can use manual exposure or
aperture priority exposure mode on your EOS camera body, and also get TTL
flash control.  More information about this can be found here:

http://www.cameraquest.com/adapreos.htm

I bought this adapter new and have used it only once.  It is in mint
condition and comes in its original box.  It is sold for $175 at
Cameraquest.com.  I am asking for $125 and will pay First Class Mail postage
within the USA.  Payment can be made by money order or checks by LUG members.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance