Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW/wk12/sl
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:32:57 -0800

Well, maybe the gov. might think I'm still available, as I'm not 55 in
case of homeland invasion.  If the age is wrong I'll gladly stand
corrected. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm done. I'm still waiting for
the mainland chinese communist canoes to swarm our shores.
I placed it there in response to the glass house stone throwing more
than anything else.
Slobodan Dimitrov