Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:46:49 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

after a strong and forced snipping:

> With Finesse.

Mark,

are you sure you are who you are ?
maybe you've been hacked by someone as some time ago... (?)
or maybe so much of the purest malt ?
I will not criticize you nor start any opinionated thread because I know
you'll beat me. Language would one of the reasons.
But you really sound as you were exorcised or something for the like.
Just to name a few of your words I'd rather say that life is too short to
waste the time playing - THAT WAY - with Photoshop. You'd rather go out and
spend the time outside watching the sky, clouds, stars, reading or something
else if you feel bored.

I do have also lots of memory in my G4 (768 Mb), always try to save around
10 Gb in my drive to help Photoshop scratching and also have never cleared
off any of the stupid filters. But that is nothing. I would waste the time
going to the Photoshop plug-ins folder to trash anything but that means
nothing. I think I don't use them and that's it.

And again, as life is too short, I would not take photos if I'd love to get
a painting, a sketch, a draw...

At last, note I left one of your words: Finesse. I'd rather say that any of
those common, ordinary filters would lead you to that Finesse thing.

saludos

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com