Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Your Differences
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:18:59 -0500

I for one love a good fight.
I am following this on topic flame war with great interest
and would suggest that those whose sensitivities
are such that they take offense at this or just find it
annoying, merely delete the offensive material without reading it
or if necessary unsubscribe themselves.
Why do I get the feeling Rosner was in the Navy?
Keep on sluggin guys!
Javier