Subject: Re: [Leica] equal time for the cats
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 04:35:56 -0700

Eric... very striking shot but disturbing and makes me feel uneasy....sorry, same reason
as Jason....

this is before .....I have seen the after...have photos, grisly...not predictable,
...caution....Steve

Replies: Reply from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] apologies for PAW duplicates)