Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW# 13 (Paul)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:17:16 +1100

>Thanks for the constructive critique on PAW #12
>
>I am starting to get a great Databank with tips, Thanks
>
>Due to a large work load in the coming week I offer you 13  a day early.
>
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/folder-2677.html

too confusing for me. Your shadow, lots of shapes, a "sidelined"
shadowed person, and a brightly lit shopping bag, distant bridge,
loads of people, but what was the topic, the central theme, the aim
- -- Framing would suggest it is a nature study of pigeons, who are
"strangely" NOT interacting with people seemingly eating ;-0
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

http://www.familyofman2.com