Subject: RE: [Leica] dogs and kids
From: "Jason Vicinanza" <jv@futurafish.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:37:06 -0000

Sure its off topic, just like the on going discussion of Scotch, but
that's another thread. All the same its an interesting discussion. Sure
im no expert when it comes to our furry fiends, there isn't much room
for such things in central London, however im sure that its not possible
to have 'completely unflappable and kidproof' animals. Animals are
animals and regardless of their domestication they must still have
animal instincts?

Jason Vicinanza
jason@futurafish.com
http://www.futurafish.com