Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom Question
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:36:50 -0800 (PST)

I don't think that stop bath can cause pinholes.. If anything, if the stop
acetic acid was full strength, the film would melt.

The leading cause that I've heard of is not tapping the tank after you
pour in the developer. Air bubbles can stick to film and prevent developer
from working on that area.. Then when the film is fixed, the non-developed
"holes" are fixed away and you're left with little clear holes in the
emulsion.

- -Mark