Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 11 & 12 Rob Mellor
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:06:39 -0800

Rob:

Good idea to move your site - now it will be much easier to access your
photos.

Very nice use of lights and darks to set off the curve of the tracks.

I remember seeing a few of your past photos -- and some seem dark on my
monitor.  Liked the expression of the soldier ? - perhaps he was
seriously mugging for the camera.

Ted in Olalla