Subject: [Leica] New to the list
From: souljer@mac.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:06:06 -0800

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and just wanted to say "hello". Nice to see the free
trade of info and constructive comments on some of the work.

I've been working and playing with a M6 since about 1998 (bought it new)
and have been using my first two lenses, a  35 Summilux  (1970s vintage
I believe) and a 85 Summarex (1950s?), for most of my photography. In
1999 I also bought another then new M6 with the .85 veiwfinder and I got
a 50 Elmar. Last year there was a big sale at a local store here in Los
Angeles and I was luckily able to afford a Voitghtlander 15mm (50%
off!!) for their Bessa line. Still can't afford the M adapter yet
though, so it's kind of a hassle to switch the one I have from the
Summarex back and forth, but better that than nothing =)... although in
light of new information I'm thinking of getting a B-52 and the number
of a fine U.S. Airforce mechanic to help me keep it running =D

Here is a small photo gallery page I set up as a supplemental link from
my main art site:

http://homepage.mac.com/souljer/PhotoAlbum.html

Now let's see if this whole thing posts...

Gunnar