Subject: Re: [Leica] XRAY
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:34:09 -0800

I recently took a plane trip starting at Newark Airport and had a mash bag
full of film which I carried through security.  the Security agent asked if
any of the film had speed higher than 1000.  It suggests that hand carried
film is not susceptible to fogging if it's below ISO 1000 speed.  On the
return trip back they didn't bother to ask.  I had several rolls of color
negative printed while in Costa Rica and they suffered no adverse effects,
other than the photographer's talent.