Subject: Re: [Leica] NewNet IRC channel #leica...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:04:10 -0600

Well I have a list of like 7 servers that are supposed to get me connected
and not one works. If one fails it goes to the next and so on. I add the two
"pimpin" servers and I still get nothing (it timeouts) after it recognizes
my hostname..

I can get onto other IRC networks fine and am on the GamesNet network almost
all day w/o any interuptions or drops.

JS