Subject: RE: [Leica] A Land Without Lawyers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:16:26 -0500

True Don - The Tobacco moguls whose drug pushing has been so beautifully
protected by legions of lawyers up until now; Enron skunks whose lawyers set
up their skunk works and told them how to make it all work for as long as it
did; and the folks at Arthur Anderson, who certainly have never lacked legal
legions. ;-) And all of them now being assaulted by lawyers.

How did this damn thread get going anyway?

B. D.

Retiring from this thread with apologies for having gotten sucked into
it...it's a slow rainy day..;-)