Subject: [Leica] Lawyers
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:43:27 -0600

The phone book in my little town of  19,000 people lists 60 lawyers. All of
them do not live here, but many do.  This is the Parish  (county) seat, so
we would have more than other places, I guess, but to think that 1 in 300
people; (then add secretaries, law clerks, judges, baliffs, whew.)

And to think;  there are only three leica shooters in town.  Grits Gresham,
the famous sports writer, John Shaw a Science Teacher, and  Sonny, an
archival photography preservationist.

No Docs, no Dentists, no Lawyers buying,  selling Leica.

Some of my best friends are lawyers.  In Natchitoches, it is inescapable.

Regards,
Sonny  (SonC)

http://www.sonc.com