Subject: [Leica] :( This list is growing less and less about Leicas and more about bags, lawyers.
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:51:26 -0500

Hi everyone,

Sad to say but I just did a percentage check on the on-topic Leica posts
here on the last digests and about 75% were either about lawyers or camera
bags. Nowadays it's become an intellectual gospel group about non-Leica
stuff :( than a semi-humorous discussion about Leica equipment. I don't mind
non-Leica stuff personally but I personally would like to hear about the
philosophy of photography or something about Ralph Gibson's fashion photog
or something vaguely connected to Leitz by 3% Leitz content. It's not like I
mind digressions but when there are more talk about nothing related to Leica
than Leica topics it makes you wonder why this list isn't called the
coffeehouse chat room rather than the LUG to be honest.

My 2 cents about camera bags is buy what you like. Don't let anyone
determine what you ought to use. Shoot pictures and if I don't feel
comfortable, change the setup. I use Domke bags personally because I have a
small one which fits my Bessas and M's.

It's back to shooting...

Alfie