Subject: Re: [Leica] lawyers, dogs and whisky
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:40:16 -0600

It is likely  photographers are not seen as a group of "paid liars" who
habitually push their way in front of TV cameras to start their lying
spiel.  It is now so bad that whatever a lawyer says, the public
believes just the oppposite.  It has been noted that when lawyers were
allowed to advertise they just became another commercial enterprise.

Don R.